I am at one of the most beautiful places in Wisconsin --- if you can see past all the commercial "junk" on the main drag... Tucked away out of town a bit is Chula Vista... which translates to
"Pleasant View" -- and that's exactly what I have from my hotel room. A breath taking view of the Wisconsin River through lush green growth! 

This "bubble" is where I actually am during all my waking hours. I don't really see outside... I don't breathe the pine scented air or see the eagles soaring overhead... I see white plastic.... with an escaped blue balloon trying to escape the bubble!
This "bubble" is where I actually am during all my waking hours. I don't really see outside... I don't breathe the pine scented air or see the eagles soaring overhead... I see white plastic.... with an escaped blue balloon trying to escape the bubble!
Pityful, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting me!