9/28/2011

Dear iPad,

Happy birthday to MY iPad! You came into my life a year ago, and we've been best friends ever since! I didn't discover the wonders of DRAWING on you for several months, but since then - WOW! You and I have worked together to create well over 300 drawings.


This drawing tested my skills with you and the app (ArtStudio) as I copied and pasted a bunch of drawings together - I added you in the foreground with my finger dancing about creating this image for my buddy Mike.


Other than the 1-0n-1 time with you, I've enjoyed truck YouTubes with our grandson, tea parties and assorted games with the granddaughters. You are a great little "cuddle up with Grandma" and "get Toony drawing" gadget!


LOVE YOU, little iPad!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday to your iPad...and just so you know...version 3.0 comes out in March! I'm counting the seconds! I find it EXTREMELY ironic that you are a CYBER Grandma with Mega CYBER skills! You're the awesomest! -Mike, Liz, and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, katie's iPad! I love mine, too, but I am concentrating on its myriad musical applications! Thank you, Apple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!