Our poor kids. When the time comes to roll ol'mom and dad out of this house... They're going to have their hands full. With my dad it was endless paper filled with his writing.. His wisdom, intelligence...his humor... His memories. Boxes and boxes! Mom .... 110 3-ring binders filled with photos...
With me it will be files full of oodles of doodles! I ran across them today.... Drawing Pre-iPad days on paper! The little lady below was inspired by a little series I had done several years ago. I think she was headed to be a set at 4evercards titled "Little Old Lady Who,,,,"
I wonder what the point of me drawing is. Gotta be something other than stressing out our kids as old age approaches..... Hmmmmmm my legacy to them.... Maybe a drawing or two will make them smile... And to wonder what exactly was going on in my head!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting me!