3/14/2013

Fight's on!

My little sister told us tonight that she has breast cancer... I can't sleep, thinking of her and all the battles coming her way! Shes tough and will do well.... Just wish she didn't have to join with the millions of women fighting this fight! Sure makes you stop to take stock of your own life! 


 
 
There is a company called CHOOSE HOPE that happens to be located here in Sun Prairie!  They offer t-shirts, wrist bands, etc. to support those touched by cancer.  Seems like most everyone is touched by cancer... I was able to pick up some goodies to get off to my sister right away.  Be sure to check them out.  www.choosehope.com  They actively support cancer research and promote ways to support the cancer community.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I CAN do this, somehow. You are so helpful, kind and supportive! We are on this journey together!
    <3 Your sister, JoA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!