6/05/2013

Packet Packing Extravaganza 2013

Our office holds a huge meeting each June... Tomorrow we will move the office across town to set up for this year's event.   More than 800 people are registered and we've been working hard all year to prepare... The last month has been pretty intense for all the staff.  Today I hosted our annual Packet Packing Party to assemble materials to hand out at registration.  The day included snacks, great stories and Polka music to keep us all moving along.  There was a rendition of the Chicken Dance that just cracked me up... Thank you, Pandora!!!

21 of us wrangled lots of paper into packets and the into boxes... The packet handed out at registration weigh 1 pound - 10.4 ounces!  We packed 950 packets... Well over 1500 pounds!  This Packet Packer's feet hurt... And is quite tired... But also so happy to work with so many wonderful people!  I can't believe that many people worked so well together to finish the job in just two hours! We had teams of "Flats"-and "Smalls" and stuffers and boxers and a restocker... Ages ranged for 18 to 70!  It was just AMAZING!  I'm feeling great joy tonight and happiness for my work family.

Life is good... And so will be my 23rd annual Conference!
23 YEARS!  
Wow!  I am truly blessed...         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!