9/26/2013

Feet!

I drew this first foot ache back in June... We had packed packets for our annual meeting all day.  Sort of to be expected! 
Last night, working in the kitchen my feet felt as is a horse had trampled on them.  Shooting sharp pain for no apparent reason.  I have done nothing out of the ordinary for the past several days.  it would come and go.  Just when I figured it to be a fluke, it would jab me again.  Not a "tired achey" foot sensation.... But a "my God that hurts like crazy" feeling.   

I made an appointment to see a podiatrist next week, figuring I can cancel if it disappears as quickly as it showed up... Dr. Katie thinks Morton's Neuroma...steroid injections... Let's see!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Feet feel better, so I cancelled my appointment. I don't need a doctor to judge my shoes or tell me to lose weight... So, I'll put it off until they bother me again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!