10/27/2013

On the way!

I watched the Apple announcement of their new products.... Tension mounted as they described their new operation systems, new pricing on some of their biggest apps (FREE), new Mac book, Pro, .. It was more than an hour before they introduced the new iPad... iPad 5, as I had been calling it has been named iPad Air!  It's leaner, faster, lighter, more powerful, better display, better camera....

My iPad is over three years old. It is the ORIGINAL iPad... No camera here!  No operating system upgrades for the longest time. I drain the battery daily and it recharges on the pillow next to me each night.  My ipad crashes frequently, and yet remains my faithful companion.  I have nearly 2500 images stored... Most of which are my drawings.  

I'm excited for The Air to arrive, yet a little sad to abandon this dear sweet friend...  

iPad Air
My original iPad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!