3/20/2016

What Have I Been Drawing?

A little bit of this... And a little bit of that.... Figuring out different ways to color my drawings.  I'm loving the "water color" effects with a brush tool in Art Studio.  I'm also learning to love plain white backgrounds!  Here are a few other "water color" drawings.  

I recently ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in 20 years at the grocery store... Our greeting went something like this:
(Yes, we've both gone gray over the years...)

My annual Leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day:


I doodled up this gal... She looked like she had news to share.  I put her in an office thinking almost anyone would welcome such a visitor on their work day.

........still on track with A Drawing A Day!  I even have some extras drawn up!  Woot! Woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!