9/16/2010

A Step (or two) Behind...


Meet my new phone. I know! I KNOW! I committed to a new two year plan and did NOT get a DROID! All I really wanted was to be able to text without having to figure out doing so on a numeric keypad... Yes, I have a keyboard now. This photo is life size... so stick your finger onto your screen. Yup! TINY! My eyes can barely make out the keyboard. Good things my kids can read typo-ese!

DROID: Yeah, I wanted one until I played with one at the store. I wanted to see what my email looked like, so I swiftly navigated to GMAIL and logged in. KEWL! It worked! It was great! But then I couldn't log out. I had to interrupt my sales guy from a new client, and have him help me. He had to go to his supervisor - and the supervisor to the Geek On Duty! YIKES! They had to reset the entire phone...

I decided then and there that if it took three pros to get me out of my email, it wasn't really something I wanted to deal with on a regular basis... so now a new decision: I P A D or I P O D TOUCH?


or should I wait for the I G E E Z E R ?)


Decisions, Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!