1/27/2011

Spidey Update - 2 months later

Spidey didn't look so good on November 11 (left). Glad to report that she is THRIVING today! There are even babies! Just goes to show you that time and attention can make life flourish... Doesn't she look happy!

So, what about me? Am I flourishing? Growing? Am I THRIVING?

I was told my office has "good energy" yesterday. Well, the woman who said that is a known weirdo - but I have to admit, it is a fun and comfortable place. I mean, if you have to be here working, you might as well surround yourself with "good energy" and fun treasures.

Overflowing meetings on Saturday required a group to gather in my work space. Now that I think of it, I do remember puffing up a bit when one committee member said, "Your office has so many fun things tucked in every corner."

Looking around: sock monkeys galore, peacock feather, miniature Lego vampire guy, stained glass, 3-D paper snowflakes, Beanie Babies, my own artwork, the ever essential and handy bamboo back scratcher, little Hallmark cats, photos of loved ones, a gargoyle... yeah... fun tucked in everywhere! (While not part of my environment, my iPad is close by too, just in case of a power outage or an emergency creative spark. It goes everywhere with me!)

When I retire (or die)... it's gonna take a village to empty MY stuff from this office. After 21 years, you do accumulate STUFF... I sure hope someone likes plants... Yeah, I'm THRIVING... I'm happy... and life is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!