


I've been quite busy this weekend, creating and re-creating tons of artwork on my iPad. I discover new tools and techniques each time I work in the ArtStudio app! As much as I've enjoyed working with graphics on my computer - this just is a world beyond all that!
I do have a stylus, but prefer to use my fingers... it's so quick to zoom in, swap tools and colors, apply effects, and pan around the drawing. The iPad replaces so many tools, so much equipment! Everything I need is right there with me, all the time!
I've discovered working in layers - so that I can import old drawings (see the last two on this page), and then re-draw them... it's just FANTASTIC!
Ah... to sleep now, let my (iPad) battery recharge again, and give my numb and tingling left hand a rest! :) Happy Me!!!

Love it! And love that you can import and recolor! I think I'm going to have to break down and buy as stylus!
ReplyDelete