1/24/2013

Just thinking....

...about gathering tax information
...about putting laundry away
...about emptying the dish washer
...about how dirty my car is
...about my friend Mary recovering from surgery
...about my shopping list for tomorrow
...about the growing stack of data entry on my desk
...about the splattered bathroom mirrors
...about the cat's new passion for canned food (thanks Judy)
...about changing sheets
...about what a good mommy my daughter is
...about Facebook friends
...about the DH's medications
...about two cute little boys
...about two little girls asleep in the next room
...about paying some bills
...about how much I love my iPad
...about being unfaithful to my beloved iPad as I contemplate getting a new one
...about an experimental craft project I started last night (anxious for it to dry)
...about mom and dad and how much I miss them
...about my friend Lynn who lost her DH one year ago
...about balancing my checkbook
...about my son painting his girls' fingernails and toenails with such loving care
...about Jimmy the Groundhog
...about cleaning my purse
...about my "drawing a day" project (on schedule)
...about upcoming doctor appointments
...about needing a haircut
...about Andy going back to work after breaking his leg in November of 2011!
...about how badly my living room needs to be vacuumed
...about clowns
...about homeless and abused animals
...about how dumb Grey's Anatomy is
...about how dumb tv is in general
...about Draw Something
...about three separate email accounts that need checking
...about Florida and Hawaii and great vacation memories
...about the friends I love and have never met (yet)
...about the fantastic nurses we met last month in the ICU
...about writing thank you notes
...about juicy-red, tender steak
...about the holes in my socks
...about how random my thoughts are....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!