1/31/2013

WWDD part 2

I emptied a check book today... on the way to the trash can, WWDD popped into my head again.  What Would Dad Do?  He would find a new reason to KEEP this little piece of cardboard with  a nice gripper edge to it... he would make a nice thick black line across the bottom...

then flip it around to become a place marker for the ridiculous amount of entry work I have to do!  The raised edge where checks were torn out make a good "gripper!"
 
I have 470 forms like this one... each is seven pages long.  One form for each of our churches in the state... I need to compare chairpersons in a variety of roles.  New this year?  Continued from last year?  Changed seats and is doing something else now?  Oh, a new cell phone... and they've changed their email address again?  Hm... winters in Florida... oh - do you really think I can read this handwriting?  sigh... (happy thought: Job Security)
 
My handy-dandy little place marker/empty checkbook tool is going to be just right for the job... Believe me, I've tried various things over the years.... this will work perfectly!  On to the database I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!