9/04/2014

Blocked!




I don't know what,s gotten into me this year... As much as I love to draw and love my iPad, I have not been creating much new art this year.  Artist's Block?  Maybe! 

I accomplished 2013's Resolution... A drawing a day!  First time I've ever followed through on a Resolution!  I enjoyed my challenge and never had to "force" myself to do it.  If I got stuck for an idea, I thought back on my day and picked a moment... And Facebook birthdays!  Wow!  I have a LOT of birthday drawings in my stash!

I think 2014 has found me in some sort of funk.  I haven't been sewing, crocheting, baking... Zip!  I'm looking for something to kick me back on track.  Open for suggestions....  

Meanwhile, here are some random drawings influenced by life experiences in 2013:


The day I burned both arms...

The day I had a bad cold...

The day I slid down the driveway taking out the trash...

The day Ya modeled her new dress with the 'valentine' cut out...


I must have been having a horrible, terribly rotten and nasty day here... LOL!  Even the cat looks upset!


Even Gracie has her problems... They don't make boxes as big as they used to!

....enough!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting me!