Just thinking of all the corners of our house... and my office for that matter that have STUFF I need for my projects. Yarn, paper, pens, markers, fabric, scrapbooking materials... Think of a craft, and I've probably tried it! I've just taken up punch needle. Luckily I had my stash of embroidery floss from my days of cross stitching. Of course, I never seem to have the color I need - so I shop for more!
Guess it runs in the family
My sister just converted her basement into a beautiful studio for her weaving and spinning. It's huge and full of yarn, fiber, looms, spinning wheels, projects in various stages of completion... Upstairs, her front room (which most people would use as a livingroom) is another beautiful weaving studio... She fell carrying "projects" down to her basement studio and broke her ankle!
Crafts can be hazardous to your health...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting me!