1/06/2013

Yippee!

I found the "Blogger" app for my iPad.... Maybe, just maybe I will keep up with this blog better in 2013! It's a goal!

I have also challenged myself to draw everyday... Like that's hard to do! Lol! I will be more intentional about it. I discover new things the the app all the time. Seriously, I feel like I should send the developer money. This app is worth so much more than the $9,99 I paid! Art Studio... Love love love it!

Now let's see if the Blogger app is worth the price... "free" is free...

3 comments:

  1. Well, the "web version" view of my first entry using the Blogger app has the image overflowing the text box... I'll have to see what it looks like on a PC... What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I have Art Studio (and tons of other painting apps) but didn't realize that Art Studio supported my Pogo Connect Stylus. Now I'm playing with it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This app has so many tools.... Makes me feel like I'm cheating with my artwork! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!